No announcement yet.

any experienced Skinners???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok , lol but im trying to concentrate on My Lates Map At the moment and i would like someone who could make a clan skin for us :cry: , i am offering that we put ther name and website adress and stuff on our site to show everyone who made the skin and if they are interested (Probably Not), Join the Clan Any other requests ??? :noob: i would be happy to sort out in exchange for clan skin

Regards Mike...

Comment

Photoshop CS is Photoshop 8, and its been out around 18 months already.

But something that’s always baffled me is why so many people STILL paint a 3d model in 2d space! (coupled with time spent interfering with projections' even resolution, just so one can tell which bits go where) It's anarcic and unessecery.

Upaint is basic and adequate, and you can paint with your own textures and brushes...but deeppaint3d is the mutt’s nuts
      :up:

Comment

Ok i will try that later, im working on a map tho at the moment thats why i would like someone to make a skin :noob: , but i think that the guy who made the skin would get 100% credit from our clan because he put all the work into it :noob:

Comment

Ok i downloaded DeepPaint, Now this is where i get lost , i dont know how the hell to use it :cry: any help...? Thanks

Comment

Ok i can do stuff with it now, the only thing i cant do is change the colour properly, could someone re-make Wraith so that his armour isnt orange its A Lightish Black, And post it here:bulb:
            A BMP would be nice thanks Reagrds Please :cry:

Comment

I used Deep Paint...

Compared to 3dsMax UVW Unwrapping + Photoshop Skinning, Deep Paint is garbage.

The only real use I found for Deep Paint is for making characters... You can paint markers onto the EXACT points of the head and body where certain features should be (like eyes, eyebrows, stuff like that) so that you can see the exact spot in photoshop to paint the actual thing.

But if you don't know how to use 3dsMax, it's a good alternative I think. But you still have to Unwrap Deep Paint models I believe.

If you plan on making models in the future, you really, really should learn 3dsmax (use 3dBuzz VTM's to teach you). I'm sure as heck glad "I" did. It's all so easy now.

Comment

Its anarchy. Corollary to my first post in this thread:haha:

Comment

does anyone here use a wacom-tablet for skinning?

Comment

A wacom for skinning? But yeah, I have some friends that do. Click the WARNING sign in my sig, that was done by a friend using his wacom.

As for texturing, I use Photoshop 7. Works fine.

Comment

i did a few skins myself..i didn't have the wacom thingy back then.. seems to me you can add way more detail with it.

i've only used it for painting thusfar.

Comment

Mad-Mike, don't talk about warez here.

Comment

Hi angel mapper i learnt how to map off your site its is very good and what was that ??? dont talk about warez ?!?!?

Comment

I have Photoshop CS + Image Ready CS, Could u give me a link for where i could download Photoshop 7 then, hopefully a cracked version please Thanks People
                            Mad-Mike, don't talk about warez here.
                            (...) dont talk about warez ?!?!?
                            define:warez

"A term used by software pirates use to describe a cracked game or application that is made available to the Internet, usually via FTP or telnet, often the pirate will make use of a site with lax security."

Comment

aha, ok sorry :noob:

But seriously could someone make a nice body of brock and i will make the head because ive just made one and im already being told i copied, because i got my ideas from ther skin because its very detailed so i thought id base it around it :weird:
                              i need someone to make one plz :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X