any experienced Skinners???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any experienced Skinners???

Hey we recently got a Skinner and he made us a skin it was a bit plain tho so i added our logo on his *** and he got ****** of and we never seen him since, so could someone do a nice re-skin of Wraith and Matrix as they are the skins our clan want THANKS

Contact mikehmike90@hotmail.com for more info Thanks :bored:

Someone Reply PLZ !!!! :cry:

Comment

OH FFS, IS THERE A SINGLE SKINNER HERE, ??? I GOT TOLD THERES MILLIONS!!!!

Comment

Skinning is **** easy, do it yourself

Comment

I suggest you and your clan take a look at installing upaint from the 6th ut2004 cd/dir on the dvd.

Comment

Having an attitude like that won't get you anyone to help either, especially anyone with any worth(artists are sensitive man )

Comment

I have u Paint, but i cant make them look good, all they are is just basic colours, and i want it to be a good skin
              :cry: sorry about all that, its just that people where replying to other threads and not this one :down: :cry: , Anyway, Im sorry and i looked at ur stuff Evil, MAN!!! UR **** HOT , If you use msn Please add me

mikehmike90@hotmail.com, maybe we can work something , Please :cry:

And Again Thanks and sorry,

Comment

Most of us would get ******, too, if someone would edit a map/skin/model without permission.

Comment

yes i know, im a mapper, but we asked him if he could put our logo on because it had one logo on it, and it didnt look like much of a clan skin :sour: and he said it will look ****e, And we asked but he wouldnt and it was a clan decision to add it, so i did it meself, and it turned out ok apart from the reaction

But all i would like someone to do is make a nice clan skin for us with our logo on

Comment

whats in it for the skinner? so many people come here and say things like "someone make a clan map for us" "can someone making a 10 legged spider vehicle, just make sure i get 80% credit cos it was my idea".

what you have to understand is that most people who could do it are too busy with their own projects to jump at your every whim

Comment

Originally posted by Mad-Mike
                      I have u Paint, but i cant make them look good, all they are is just basic colours
                      make the skin in PhotoShop. in there, you can have way better quality textures used for it, and extreamly high detail... well as high of detail as you make it.

Comment

Photoshop (version 7 at least) is worlds better than UPaint, and very easy once you learn the methods.

Look for some video tutorials on Polycount on how to paint skins with Photoshop - thats where I started.

Comment

I have Photoshop CS + Image Ready CS, Could u give me a link for where i could download Photoshop 7 then, hopefully a cracked version please Thanks People :noob:

Comment

cs is newer than 7

Comment

Originally posted by Xaero*nz
                              cs is newer than 7
                              What's new in CS?

Comment

Working...
                              X