Water Textures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Textures?

Does anyone know any good water textures that you can't see through? I'm tired of looking through all of the textures to find water.

I found one that would be good in AW-Oceanic but whenever I try to edit the color with a color modifier, I can see through it.

AWGLOBAL>>SHADERS>>OCEANGLASS

Comment

ucgenetic->glass->
      those are glass textures, but they work for water too

Comment

These would work, except that I 'm not using a fluid surface so any glass textures will just look like glass. Are there any moving water textures? I'm looking for ones that you can't see through.

Comment

Why don't you open up the properties of a texture you like & see what pieces it's made of -- you could then create a new texture in your MyLevel package that uses the exact same ones, minus the Alpha modifier (which is probably a FinalBlend).

Comment

Originally posted by WinkyBoy
            Why don't you open up the properties of a texture you like & see what pieces it's made of -- you could then create a new texture in your MyLevel package that uses the exact same ones, minus the Alpha modifier (which is probably a FinalBlend).
            Good tip! I forgot about that. Did that some time ago, and it does the trick. :up:

Comment

maybe u can use this:
              http://www.slayweb.com/tutorials/tut1.php

Comment

Thank you. But I got it to work the way I wanted it, all I had to do was change some options to false in the new texture (or in my case color modifier) properties.

Comment

Working...
                X