new install XP- ut2003k/ED. cant right or left click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new install XP- ut2003k/ED. cant right or left click

new install XP- ut2003k/ED. cant right or left click.

formated drive put in XP, put in ut2003k, right lets get back to work with the ED, open it up but **** i cannot select stuff with left click and cannot bring up properties with right mouse button.
    Whats happening here, ive re insalled the OP-sys and u/ed, and its just not letting me select stuff with lmb and rmb, any one had this i cannot use the editor now, im sure ive had this in the past5 and fixed it somehow but im at aloss to how i did it, any got an answer to get my u/ed working.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=362296

Comment

2) I can't select anything, and no menus come up when I right click!

Turn off anti-aliasing in your video card settings.

thanks Angel your a star, i had just turned up my cards anti-aliasing to the max as i was going to recapture with fraps a movie i made a while back, i thought id re-do bits and update it. Ill look at my anti-aliasing and ill be back in business.
      Thx for your help.

Comment

I think part of the problem may also be that it is not yet the year 2003000 and the hardware requirements may be a bit higher than current technology

Comment

well i sorted the ed problem, i just turn off the anti-aliasing while i use the ed, then put it back on while playing a game.
          But Fraps v 2.0, boy that captures like so slow, it cuts frames down from like 40-60 down to like around 10 jerky fps, might have to try a different capture prog. I think the only way to do it well with sound is to use a video camera and capture that way. You make a good movie but by the time you capture it it looks ****ty, you could just have people play it in ut3/4k but if there is a lot of custom content it makes the files very large.

Comment

Working...
          X