• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error with 2k3 and CTF map

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 851 MHz with 255MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9200 (6368)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ResolveName <- UObject::CreatePackage <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Material DMNPlayers.Cops.portrait00 NULL) <- CacheParseLine <- AMenuBase::CacheLoad <- AMenuBase::CacheGet <- UxUtil::execGetPlayerList <- UObject::execClassContext <- (xTeamRoster Autoplay.xTeamRoster @ Function XGame.xTeamRoster.PostBeginPlay : 0017) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xTeamRoster Autoplay.xTeamRoster, Function XGame.xTeamRoster.PostBeginPlay) <- ULevel::SpawnActor <- (xTeamRoster) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xCTFGame Autoplay.xCTFGame, Function UnrealGame.CTFGame.PostBeginPlay) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
    I get this when trying to test a simple CTF map which I have been working on, I dont have the weapons in place yet only the spawn and flags in place. If I try to load the map though 2k3 it frezzes up and flicters partial pics of the map.

Im pretty new to UnrealED 3.0 so help would be great. If you want I can even zip up the map to like 55kb and post it here.

Looks like it's not finding some package named DMNPlayers or Cops. Uninstall or delete anything recently?

Comment

No only installed UT2k3 :shrug:

http://www.mysticmagma.com/hosted/CTF-GodLike2k3.rar

Thats my map as it is right now. (Like I said n00bish but im just messing around with the editor right now)

Comment

Working...
      X