Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

MSUC Grand Finals Winners Announced!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to all who participated, great to see mods reach the kind of level of professionalism that this contest has helped promote, fantastic result to see RO team achieve what they deserve

This competition has been a rollercoaster ride for most of us involved and it's great to see a successful conclusion, again, props to all who put in the time and effort

Comment

McPenis awesome.

Congrats to everyone. Hurray for buccaneers making top 3!

Comment

Congrats RO

Congrats to all of the other winners as well!

Comment

RO ownz! Wooohoooo

Comment

grats to all the winnters, btw during the selection of the mods and which ones to be 1st, do they take multiplayer into account? just wonderin.

Comment

Congrads to RO for winning the GRAND prize, you guys deserve it. Congrads to everyone else who won as well. Special thanks to Epic, Atari, Nvidia and the community.

Everyone who placed keep working your *** off as it pays off! Good luck to everyone in the future with new ventures and U3!

Optimizer
              www.strikeforce2004.com

Comment

Congo Rats to ALL! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's all over now? ........Let's get ready for the new Unreal tech!! ....Congrats to the winners and umm, can you spare some change......

Comment

Originally posted by Prefablab
                    Let's get ready for the new Unreal tech!!
                    Pfff... This game has some years left in it, and I hope the mod teams won't just quit and wait for the new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
                      Pfff... This game has some years left in it, and I hope the mod teams won't just quit and wait for the new engine.

Pfff.......me wants the new tech already, I wanna shelf up UT2004 now......:noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Unrealer
                        btw during the selection of the mods and which ones to be 1st, do they take multiplayer into account? just wonderin.
                        Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Prefablab
                          Pfff.......me wants the new tech already, I wanna shelf up UT2004 now......:noob:
                          Hope you have $10,000 for a prototype video card that can barely run it. And you better LOVE editor bugs since they're not done with it.

Comment

Thanks so much for this contest and everything. Congratulations to everyone involved in the contest and everyone who placed.

fiezi

Comment

been celebrating fiezi ?
                              awesome work everyone

Comment

RO is good??? :weird:

Comment

Working...
                                X