Killall svehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killall svehicle

I am making a dm map, and it includes some vehicles. some people have decided that its fun to shoot the vehicles so more and more come. (im using the vsoveride from fraghouse). How would i go about using some kind of script ( i would need this written for me ) to killall svehicle every 20 seconds, and this must work online.

thank you.

I don't quite get it. They destroy the vehicle, and it gets replaced? Or they shoot it and they undergo mitosis and turn into two vehicles?

Comment

With the VSOverride, the vehicle only has to be moved off the spawn point so another vehicle can spawn. I've seen so many vehicles created this way that a map I get 80+ FPS on gets knocked down to 20 fps or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonmonkey
        With the VSOverride, the vehicle only has to be moved off the spawn point so another vehicle can spawn. I've seen so many vehicles created this way that a map I get 80+ FPS on gets knocked down to 20 fps or lower.
        yep

So does anyone know how to kill the unused vehicles? :cry:

Comment

^bumpage^

Need help on this

Comment

Have you set the MaxVehicleCount on the spawners to 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
              Have you set the MaxVehicleCount on the spawners to 1?
              yes... vsoveride is a bit funny. but never fear! i edited their code!

The only thing that needs changing is this part:
              Code:
              SetTimer(0.01, true);
              This is too fast, and can make the vehicles get caught on eachother, making a chain reaction that is impossible to stop.

so change it to:
              Code:
              SetTimer(15.0, true);
              now you have a 15 second respawn delay, which is good because you cant set them off automaticly!

Im not that good at uscript yet, so i havent figured out how to make a limit on the vehicles... ill let someone else do that

EDIT: embed this into mylevel before making changes

Comment

Actualy, i find vsoveride more useful... but hey thats just me

Comment

Yes if it is so useful then why are you trying to fix it? Good luck doing what has allready been done! Its been reworked and remade 3 times but I guess you would rather find that out on your own?

Get all my maps and mutators here at my site if you have not allready! Newest maps and mutes listed from top down!

http://www.58arenas.com/BigToeArea/M..._TheCraft2.JPG

http://www.58arenas.com/UT2004Downloads.htm

All older stuff here:

http://www.58arenas.com/

Thanks Circus BT

Comment

Working...
                  X