Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

For Assault mappers: Fixed EnergyCore spawner and other Assault scripts.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Assault mappers: Fixed EnergyCore spawner and other Assault scripts.

Finally got around to fixing the EnergyCore problem for my map, thought I'd share the code with you.

The problem: When the energycore objective (Hellbender engine) isn't the first objective, it still shows on the HUD.

http://angelmapper.com/2k4/RachelAssaultStuff.zip

Follow the instructions in there if you're using a Hellbender engine objective and want to fix that problem.

Tested online and offline.

UPDATE: Added a TeamNetworkTrigger to get different events to trigger based on team colors, for instance a blue explosion for the blue team and red for red.

UPDATE: Updated the EnergyCore objective to work with the 3355 patch.

404'd!

Comment

Whoops, forgot I posted it here too. I added a TeamNetworkTrigger to it and changed the zip name. Updated.

Comment

awesome :up:

Comment

stickied

good to see this fixed :up:

Comment

awesome...thanks for sharing

Comment

Woot, thanks Willhaven. I'll be adding a script that will let you replace ALL the announcements (not just the ones for your objective), like "Three minutes remain", for mappers using custom voices to be able to keep things consistent. Should be ready in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
                Woot, thanks Willhaven. I'll be adding a script that will let you replace ALL the announcements (not just the ones for your objective), like "Three minutes remain", for mappers using custom voices to be able to keep things consistent. Should be ready in a few days.
                that would totally rock...I already have custom voices in for my map...but it's kinda weird to have both sides of custom voices then have the default female voice announce something

Comment

also...if it isn't too much trouble and assuming you haven't done it yet...could you make AS_MessageTrigger work with custom sounds? that would help me a lot

Comment

I'm afraid I have an error with it, it doesn't show until you get the the objective (like it should do) but when I actually get to the spot which it is located, there is nothing there to pickup, and the player won't pick up anything, do you know what this is?

Comment

If you read the instructions, it says you have to trigger this objective to get it to show up.

Comment

Ah yep my mistake sorry. I actually managed to solve it some strange way anyways. After importing the package I added a normal energyspawn and it seemed to work, weird. Thanks.

Comment

I know im late to say this but NICE!

Comment

THX a lot....i was close to del powercore obj of map :heart:

but i got a prob atm with the "Trigger" =(

..didnt found some at readme and im "a bit new" to it...

u can have your credit for sure if i can fix it..wish me gl

(2h lata)..can somebody help me with the trigger?
                            i can send yah the map too...

:bulb:

Comment

Just set the Tag of the obj core to something, then set the Event of the previous objective to the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X