X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: how to add translocator in levels

Originally posted by Tha Hellion
    ive seen in certain levels i can't use the translocator for some reason does anyone no how to allow it so i can test the level im making with it?
    Ok hopefully you are familiar with the actor browser. [list=1][*]Firstly open the Actor browser and "untick" Placeable Classes Only?
    [*]Scroll down to Inventory, open it.
    [*]Then on to Weapon, open that.
    [*]In the list you will see Translauncher which has a subclass of Classic Translauncher but for this excersise we will use Translauncher.
    [*]Right click on Translauncher and select "New" and within the NewClass window make sure in the Package entry delete MyPackage and enter MyLevel instead. (Under Name it will say MyTranslauncher but you can put HellionTranslauncher if you so wish).
    [*]Press OK and close the script window. Retick the Placeable Classes Only? box and save your map.
    [*]For the fun bit, now place a WeaponsBase and (hopefully) in the drop down menu for the weapons available you will see your named Translauncher available for selection. Select and have fun.[/list=1]

This was done on the fly but to make sure I did a quick test map and it worked a treat. :up:

Duca

Leave a comment:

• replied
    maybe, open the console, write "loaded"(no quotes), that should get you all the weapons, and the translocator.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic how to add translocator in levels

how to add translocator in levels

ive seen in certain levels i can't use the translocator for some reason does anyone no how to allow it so i can test the level im making with it?
Working...
X