Level Preview: a [noobie] tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level Preview: a [noobie] tip

I never had a map get far enough along that I wanted to take the time to read up on making screenies for level previews, but now I do and therefore I did. If you know how to take screenies and how to import textures, you should have no problem. See this:

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Screenshot

Skip down to the part that says, "To make this, do the following:"

I followed these instructions EXACTLY and it worked perfectly, first try, I kid you not.

When you get to the part that says "FadeToMaterial" I believe what it's really saying is that screenshot #1 doesn't fade out, but rather screenshot #2 "fades in." [It confused the heck out of me till I thought about it this way.] [I am sometimes confused very easily.]

I don't know what's the question in this post so I'm just gonna say... OK. Nice.

Comment

Heh, I'm just amazed when anything works on a first attempt, so I had to "share."

Comment

3DBuzz.com has a video up showing exactly how to do that.

Can't remember which one it was though. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Krogen
          I don't know what's the question in this post so I'm just gonna say... OK. Nice.
          How to make a multi screenshot preview that fades from one screenshot to another.

Admittedly I did the same, followed to the letter and got a nice fade in fade out multi screen level preview. :up:

Comment

Working...
          X