Ut2004- animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    thanks for all your help, especially for the french site- i had the those models, but the boxes surrounding them were missing, therefore I couldnt edit the positions without breaking polygons

thanks again, thats all i needed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ah, look at that. Heh. : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/114729.shtml

AllSpecies source animations for 2K3. They are in actual fact the anims used in 2K4 though (including the updated HumanMale running anims). Strangely enough, this was released not long after 2003, and yet they continued using those crappy HumanMale anims right up until releasing 2K4. Guess they wanted the updated game to have as much impact as possible

Epic don't seem to have released the new Skaarj animations for 2K4 yet however.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I give u a link http://www.unreal.fr/telechargements...nt2004&dir=sdk ...

Its a french site, download the 3rd file "ut2004newcharacterrigs.zip"...u'll have the new character with their rigging for 3DS max5, u'll be able to edit them how u want...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The downloadable max files don't have them obviously and I don't think I've ever heard of them releasing the PSA files. I don't think it's possible. You can amend animations I think, search for a thread about getting Ophelia's breasts to bounce, but you can't view the originals in max as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ut2004- animations

Ut2004- animations

I have the 3D models of the characters, but is there an animation that goes with them (crouch, jump, run, etc) so that when I open 3D Studio Max, I can view the different animations, and edit them as I please?

-some may remember when I was starting a mod- I was actually beginning it, had characters and weapons, was going to work on maps, but I ran out of time (life gets so complicated )
    anyways, i wont be finishing the mod (at least i was remembered for my rogue spear mods ) -im done with modding altogether
Working...
X