movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movers

hey is there a way to make the mover activate only if A player stands on it long enough, if they just walk over it then it dosent activate. Is there a way to do this?

it didnt work....I walk over it and it still activates

I want the thing to be if someone just walks over it then it dosent activate. while if someone stands on it for a few sec then it activates

Comment

try using just a normal trigger, everything else is the same.

Comment

You dont need a trigger, just set the time it waits before going up when a player stands on it.

Comment

Yes a Standopentimed mover with the delay time set to 5 or 10 or ??.

If you cant make one of those then you got troubles!! :weird:

I delete my other post about the trigger but you can use those also. I overlook the simple way to do it. :bored:

Get all my maps and mutators here at my site if you have not allready!

http://www.58arenas.com/UT2004Downloads.htm

All older stuff here:

http://www.58arenas.com/

Comment

....I know that........which trigger will only activate the mover if someone stands on it for 4 seconds? If someone just walks over it than I dont want it to activate

Comment

Wouldn't a scripted trigger be the obvious choice here as well as a normal trigger?

Firstly (guessing here) name your mover (tag) place that name into the normal triggers event.

I am only just starting to use them but as I understand you would use these actions in the scripted trigger;

[0]Action_WAITFOREVENT
              ExternalEvent - *whatever your trigger name event is called*

[1]Action_WAITFORTIMER
              Pause Time - *how many seconds you want*

[2]Action_TRIGGEREVENT
              TriggeredCondition - *whatever your trigger name event is called*

[3]Action_GOTOACTION
              ActionNumber - 0

And I guess in your mover properties under Object make the InitialState TriggerControl

I have no idea if this will work as it is all theory, I am still a noob at all things UED

Comment

Working...
              X