Can anyone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help me

I need help. I was making this map and was working on the terrain. When i clicked build all one of the outer walls disappeared and the floor of the original box disappeared. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?

Were you changing the shape of a BSP cube with the dragging resizer tool? One time I inverted my shape and when i subtracted, everything but the cube was subtracted.

Comment

uhmm..

then how do i fix it?

Comment

uhmm....

if it helps when i resubtract the cube the same two walls are missing

Comment

Someonw help TSX12!! I just got the same problem and my solution doesn't work. :cry:

Comment

I'm just an advanced beginner and it's hard to give advice based on so little information. It "sounds" like a bsp problem, maybe. If nothing else works you can always do this: start a new map, make a new subtraction cube. Copy the terraininfo actor from the old map and paste it into the new map. Remember to set zoneinfo->terrainzone = true in the new map before pasting in the terraininfo actor.

If you're building (Adding) bsp structures inside a large subtracted space make sure you've got snap-to-grid turned on or the brushes won't line up exactly in all cases and you'll eventually go insane.

When things start disappearing for no obvious reason, it's often a sign to me that I've messed something up. I always start by rechecking the last thing I did.

Comment

Working...
            X