Ragdolls... "Start position: Ball"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    they have specific hit magnetudes for just bodies and the ragdoll. Called momentum i believe, but anyways, it will not move even the smallest of KActors or vehicles, but both pawns and ragdoll pawns respond to hits from other thpes of fire. U also cant wake a karma object with a minigun or AR.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Then how come in the normal game, you can push dead bodies around with the minigun or AR?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its actually quite simple. The hit effects of the minigun and AR and several other weapons are simulated by the hit player, they don't actually have any kick on impact. For messing with anything karma, make sure to use:
    Grenades
    Shock rifle
    Flak Cannon (personal fav)
    anything with explosives in general

BTW, i like the flak cannon cause it has a much higher impact than most things, and can hit barrels and such quite far

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Goguigo
    thanks makron. Now they are like i want them. But, my problem is that i shoot them, and nothing happend...

What's the problem?

Bye
    I know what you mean (I think). I found that shooting them with something like the AR or the minigun, nothing happend, but when I shot them with somthing like the shockrifle, it did work. :sour:
    Sorry, can't help you on that one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks makron. Now they are like i want them. But, my problem is that i shoot them, and nothing happend...

What's the problem?

Bye

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had the same problem. I wanted them to stand there in the basic pose until I shot him.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try setting kStartEnabled to true.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ragdolls... "Start position: Ball"

Ragdolls... "Start position: Ball"

Hi all.

My problem, is that I putt a UT ragdollon ona level, hanging from the roof. I followed every single setp from the www.3dbuzz.com VTMs. Now. My problem is that, when i play the map the ragdoll appears to be like a ball. It looks like every joint where traslated to the same position in the mane root. Then i shoot the thing and the ragdoll appears like a body hanging and takes a normal position.

What's the problem? what can i do?
Working...
X