• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yah it must be just cause im special

Comment

Re: one way wall

Originally posted by ydeardorff
      That seems like an unfair advantage to the sniper. I like to throw in karma actors to mess up the sniper. IE if you stand too long in one spot something bad happens. I hate camping snipers!! I always try to discourage camping in my maps
      Me too, that's why I prefer concrete it stops them setting the tent pegs. :haha:

Comment

is there a program somewhere thatll convert a .bsp to .t3d, .dxf, .asc, or .ase?

or at least enough to let me create a brush out of it?

Comment

.bsp to t3d

There is only one program I can find.

It is for quake 3 maps only. Although many other games use .bsp files for their maps, they are of a different version, and cannot be converted.
          The file is called Bsp2t3d.exe if your looking for it.

Comment

thats the one I have that wonk work 4 me....ill just build the thing from scratch......

Comment

konverter

yeah you'd think there would be more programs that would be able to convert .bsp files into usable file versions, especially since so many games use .bsp file extensions!

Comment

WTF!!!! I saved my map to go eat some stuff and when I got back into it, only my rooms were there! all my lights, movers, static meshes, playerstarts, and weaponsbases were gone....WTF!!

Comment

whew.....nevermind there not gone I just cant see them......how do I change it back to where I can see em in the editor?

I played the map and everything was there....

Comment

hmm maybe they are disabled for the viewports. try right-clicking on the little Bars with the TLF and the perspective icons and then go into the view... menu

Comment

either i did it wrong or it didnt work

Comment

nothing shows up in my front, side, or top viewports....only my brush....but in dynamic light I can see all my rooms and nothin else

Comment

Working...
                        X