Merging antiportals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merging antiportals.

Is it possible to take two or more antiportals and merge them into one? For instance, I have a little mountain thing, rougly in the shape of an L. So I put two cube antiportal brushes inside the mountain, countouring to the shape of this mountain with an L shape. Is there any way to physically make the two antiportals into one, so that anyone hidden by either one is hidden altogether? At the moment, if one static mesh is between both antiportals... it will be rendered, which is not right...

Even if you could (which you can't), antiportals can't have convex surfaces, meaning if you trace a line from any point inside the antiportal to any other point, it can never leave the antiportal. An L shape would.

Comment

Here's an image detailing Angel Mapper's description.

Comment

There is a way to have two overlapping antiportals act as a single portal, and there used to be an article on the UDN detailing how to do it..... unfortunately, Epic in their infinite wisdom appear to have made that particular section Licensees only now Wish I'd saved the page when it was still available, as I can't remember how to do it now.

Comment

Working...
        X