Music Trigger Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I had this problem in Holding Tank 2, when you pick up the target painter and the air-raid siren goes off. My solution to the problem was simple. Ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's not nearly as complicated as fixing white viewports.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Never mind. I figured it out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rachel, you are both wise and compassionate and you have my thanks. :heart:

Any chance I could get a quick tut on how to use this creatively named script?

What I'm doing is pretty simple. The player spawn calls an event to start the music playing. Leaving the room stops it. All I need to know is how to get your script to take care of the music cutting off issue.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, yeah, I had to code my own actor for The Editor Has You to get it to work. You can use it if you want (it's the eagle head off in the middle of nowhere), and you'll understand my frustration with it when you see the name of the actor.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Music Trigger Bug?

Music Trigger Bug?

I think I found a bug in the editor. I have been working on a map that I had originally created for UT2003 and wanted to update for UT2004.

In the map I have a couple of music triggers that use the "FadeInTime" and "FadeOutTime" settings. With UT2003 this worked fine, but in UT2004 fade in works, but fade out doesn't. The music just cuts out regardless of the value entered.

Has anyone else run into this? Or better yet, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!
Working...
X