Pawns and karma/kat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pawns and karma/kat?

Anyone know if it is possible to have a Karma controlled object attached to a player character model? What i mean is something like a cape, ponytale, maybee belt of somekind aso that would move as it was a ragdoll and therefor affected by physics engine while playing?

One would of course have to set up collision for the appropriate bones via KAT and create a specific .ka solution for that model, but thats another issue.

I think i read somewhere that some of the orginal characters already have a setup close to the one iam describeing? If so anyone know which character uses such a setup? So one could have a look and maybee learn how to set something up.

/Matte

I'm not really sure, but I think you would have to code a new pawn class to do this...

The characters all have karma parameters, yes, but they only come into play when they die and switch to rag-doll mode.

'Fraid that's all I know about this

Comment

yeah, so much i know to, thx anyway

/Matte

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Matte233
          yeah, so much i know to, thx anyway

/Matte
          np, sorry I can't help you more

EDIT: hang on a sec, just found this - don't know if it's useful, but it sounds like it might be what you're after:
          http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/SkeletalAttachments
          (Although I see now that it is depreceated )

Comment

Working...
          X