walls u can go through?(and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I've never tried it, but check DM-Curse4, at the end of the top plank--it's done there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :heart: Non-Solid brush.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for the walls, i was thinking there might have been a way to just have a texture with no surface of anything, cause ive done it accidentally before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    easiest way to make weird walls is

a staticmesh wall without collision!

and for the security camera, there
    is a nice tutorial at angelmapper's site: http://angelmapper.com/tutorials/securitycamera.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont you have to go in the surface properties and unmark the `two sided` option?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for the walk though wall thing you can just add a sheet to the part you want to walk though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by coywolf333
    how do u make things, like security cameras, so u can go up to it and see down hall ways and stuff.
    CameraTextureClient setup with an InterpolationPoint and destination texture.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it is supposed to conect to another room isnt it?
    or something like this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, it doesnt matter does it? its just gonna be like a small section of a wall about, i dunno, big enough for u to crawl through

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can you show me a pic of what wall you want to walk through?
    then i can help you

Leave a comment:

• started a topic walls u can go through?(and more)

walls u can go through?(and more)

making a new map that meant to confuse ppl and stuff. anyway, how do u make it so a wall does NOT block ppl? like, u see it, but u can move through it. is there a way to do this?

also, is there a way to attach objects to a mover so they all move? as in, make a whole room move?

and also(lol, so many questions) how do u make a mover randomly choose which location to move to?

and also(last one, i promise. for now) is there a way to also push a button and that chooses which location to move a mover to?

sry, one last one, i swear, how do u make things, like security cameras, so u can go up to it and see down hall ways and stuff.

sry for all the questions. any help appreciated.
Working...
X