X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**edit**

Nevermind

I had a question but I figured it out

I'd delete this whole dang post but they wont let me.

Comment

thx Angelmapper!!

Comment

Angel Mapper rocks! she helped me with finding how to add the flags last week

another thing you will need to do is check the properties of the flag to determine if it is team 0 or team 1. Then for your player start points you need to make them the same ... i'll post more detail when i get home and have unrealed in front of me

Comment

another thing you will need to do is check the properties of the flag to determine if it is team 0 or team 1.
          Red == 0
          Blue == 1

Always, without exception

Comment

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire....but, I really wanted to show off my "owned" pic. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaber
              Red == 0
              Blue == 1

Always, without exception
              Thanks DarkSaber. Yes. Ok so with that info you need to go to the properties of your player starts and edit them to be player starts for only those teams.... i found this out the when i tested my unfinished map and an enemy bot spawned right next to my flag but that's fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by drwhojm
                another thing you will need to do is check the properties of the flag to determine if it is team 0 or team 1.
                No no no... the two actors are xBlueFlagBase and xRedFlagBase, so that's already determined for you. You DO need to set those values in the playerstarts though.

Comment

Working...
                X