Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    looks good. the ammo crate idea is fantastic.

now i cant say it looks bland, but for things like the mine cart use statics
    On the mine cart using a static... Is that bad? Or good? I wanted to make something that can get you from one side of the map to the other, since there seems to be much open space. If that makes sense.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks good. the ammo crate idea is fantastic.

now i cant say it looks bland, but for things like the mine cart use statics

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I apologize. But its not really a beta release. Its a work in progress and I was trying to get some help with finishing it. If that makes sense.

I only posted the map itself so people would have a better idea of what I am trying to do and tell me whats wrong with it. Also, I need help zoning it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You posted it into a wrong forum. Go to:
    User maps and mods >>> Beta relases

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Need help with my first map

Need help with my first map

Hello! This is my first post. I have a map I have been working on and its near complete. Just needs a few things.

I was hoping I could get someone to take a look at it and help me with a few things.

Its a DM map and can be downloaded here: Refurbished

Here are some screenshots:

What I need are opinions on visual, game play and items that work or dont work etc. I need someone who can help me with zoning this map. Also creating paths.

I cant lie. This map has taken over 2 weeks at 5 hours a day. Its been a great learning experience and I am looking forward to sharing this with everyone.

My original goal was to make this a 2 - 12 player map. It dosnt have many ramps like I have seen in other maps. Not sure how important that rates with people.

So what do you guys think?
Working...
X