Projector problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projector problems

ok I got a projector...set the texture...adjusted the fov and where it points and such...but the problem is that it only projects onto static meshes...no bsp...I got projectbsp enabled but nothing happens...I tried moving it around...saving...reloading...rebuilding...nothing seems to work...any ideas?

anyone? it projects onto bsp walls but not floors or ceilings for some reason

Comment

I dunno, I can't even get my projectors to project on anything at all lol. I set FOV to a proper amount and such, and set a texture, but nothing even after a full rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Chaos
        I dunno, I can't even get my projectors to project on anything at all lol. I set FOV to a proper amount and such, and set a texture, but nothing even after a full rebuild.
        Happens the same to me whit the fluid surfaces and the karma in my level :bulb:

Comment

Somewhere in the projector properties there's an option for ProjectOnStatic and ProjectOnBSP and stuff like that. Just adjusts the True and False values so they project on what you want.

Comment

Projector is set to be able to project on BSP, yet I see nothing =/

EDIT - Works now...

Back on topic. Are you sure you saved it a grayscale, with the background being exactly 127 RGB?

Comment

can't projectors use regular textures? I know there's a projector in junkyard that projects the giant colored billboard of malcom...besides it projects on walls but not floors or ceilings...I've screwed with all the settings...unless I'm forgetting something? fov is set correctly...

Comment

Projectors can project any texture, my guess, it's not projecting far enough...

Comment

Working...
                X