Ladder Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladder Problem

I am making this ladder, and I didn't use a mesh for the ladder itself, I just made a couple BSP boxes to make it look like bricks were coming out of the wall for you to step on. I put the ladder volume in front of the bsp bricks, (the bricks aren't inside the volume) and I build, and I get a error. It says AutoLadder4 is Not in the Ladder Volume. I double click, and it shows the little ladder icon guy and it is right below the volume. I move it back up into the volume, and rebuild. The editor moves it back to the original position and I get the error again. Am i missing something?

Possibly the same problem I had. ?? See here.

Comment

Re: Ladder Problem

Originally posted by Tidu
      I am making this ladder, and I didn't use a mesh for the ladder itself, I just made a couple BSP boxes to make it look like bricks were coming out of the wall for you to step on. I put the ladder volume in front of the bsp bricks, (the bricks aren't inside the volume) and I build, and I get a error. It says AutoLadder4 is Not in the Ladder Volume. I double click, and it shows the little ladder icon guy and it is right below the volume. I move it back up into the volume, and rebuild. The editor moves it back to the original position and I get the error again. Am i missing something?
      Instead of moving the autoladder, extend your ladder volume to the ground. Try enclosing the Autoladder with the ladder volume. The Error is basically the same as the pathnode error "Navigaton Point not on valid base, or too close to steep slope." All the autoladder really is, is a pathnode telling the Bots "There is a ladder here, get your *** up/down it."

Comment

Working...
      X