Map rebuild all problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map rebuild all problem

I have a map all ready to go but when I rebuild all the editor locks up and the compile screen says "pruning reachspecs" I have never seen this when compiling maps... usually after the adding reachspecs it finishes. The issue I have is when it gets into pruning reachspecs the editor locks up.

I also noticed this problem only occurs with vehicle pathnodes in the map, it builds the map no problem with them gone.

Anyone ever experience this or know what I need to do to get the map to build with the vehicle path nodes?

Thanks for reading this

Never had that exact problem. But I've had simaler ones when I have actors sticking out of the level, like I had a player start half out of the level and when I rebuilt I got and error and the editor closed....hope that helps.

Comment

hmmmm

Not quite what's going on here.... it's probably something equally minute though. If I remove all the vehicle paths it compiles fine!!! I cannot figure this **** out! I'll probably just release the map without vehicle paths because it's a nice map. darn darn darn!

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Are you using too many nodes?

take a look at a stock map.....and see if the node spacing is anything like yours. :up:

Comment

Sounds like a good start, will post after I clean up the nodes a bit

Comment

Working...
          X