X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Blaargh View Post
    The link you posted does not work anymore (almost 2 years later). Does anybody know where these tutorials can be found now?
    I have been looking for them too, it's a pretty old game now so they are probably gone now.
    Its pretty common for things that are dated on the web

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where did the tutorials go?

Originally posted by Insurrection View Post
    Anyways, I did some searching on Yahoo and I found the new page.
    So, here's the link to the main Architectonic page on Planet Unreal. All the tutoirals are there.

http://architectonic.planetunreal.ga...rst_level.html
    The link you posted does not work anymore (almost 2 years later). Does anybody know where these tutorials can be found now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its a challange making models for UT2004 but so far I have made about 5 using Maya to make the model actor x to import it to UT2004 and photo shop for the textures you can use the free upaint but its a bit ****.Best advice I can give any one who wants to make a model for UT2004 is get the book Mastering Unreal Tecnology the art of level design and the ut2004 2disk version with buzzes vtms. Then be prepared for a steep learningcurve drink lots of coffee and lock yourself in a dark room for a month. Is it worth it hell yeah great to see my models running around in my maps.Go to beyound unreals site for a great bunch of info when I made my first model I was thrilled to see it running around my level so cool well worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great turorial but i still have a problem. i am trying to create an onslaght map, called 1-on-1-room-of-doom, but i can't figure out how to make a powercore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the links to the tutorials don't work anymore. They probably moved when upgrading their servers or something.

Anyways, I did some searching on Yahoo and I found the new page.
    So, here's the link to the main Architectonic page on Planet Unreal. All the tutoirals are there.

http://architectonic.planetunreal.ga...rst_level.html

I remember seeing this tutorial a long time ago, but I got frustrated at the time is was taking me to make a single box that I can run around in. I'm glad it still exists because I really need to learn something that could lead to something fun later on.

Also: I think the first post should be edited to remove the old links and add the new link(s).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    teleporters

yeah i have tried everything and it says that no paths connect to Teleporter1 or whatever and obviously when i test it i dont go anywhere and so yeah if anyone could help that would be great. I also have done the tag and url thing correctly so i dont know whats going on

thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Help

I was making lifts using the editor but then I lost the properties menu and cant get the menu up for anything now! WHAT HAS HAPPENED???????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know how to mod my xbox can someone help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks now i understand the program instead of just making random shapes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where to substract?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    w8 a sec. its good for 2004 tnx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its handy and its also good for 2004 rihgt?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yah thx and all but do u have tutorials on how to make maps for 2004 thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Help Plz

I NEED HELP WITH MY UED IT WON'T WORK WHEN I STARET IT I CAN SEE THE BOTTONS ON THE SIDES BUT I CAN'T SEE THE Perspective viewportS IS JUST WHITE

HELP PLZ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i need help when am i able to play and fight other peple

Leave a comment:

Working...
X