Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, if you add a weapons base and try to do a build all, it screws up the game. If you're like me though and too lazy to d/l a patch, just save the level, close editor, reopen editor, and build all. That should work too

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesin-DS
      I had the same problem.
      Just download the patch and no more crashes.
      I think it's somewhere @ epicgames.com
      (Finally I'm able to read the forums...any word on the new servers so more than just 2000 people can read the forums at one time? )

Actually, the patch is a very quick download...and I'm on dialup (only for another two weeks...Woo Hoo!!!!). There's a bug that causes the editor to crash when it's building paths between the player start and the weapon base. The patch fixes it.

Noctivagus

Comment

i cant find a patch??
        Can u post the link for me please??

Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyJ
          i cant find a patch??
          Can u post the link for me please??

Thanx!
          Oh...oops...I meant to do that in my last post. The link is http://unreal.epicgames.com. It's the "Unreal Tournament 2003 Tools Update."

Enjoy!

Noctivagus

Comment

It's on the Unreal Technology page - just look that up in google (sorry I'm too lazy to find it myself - I'm about to go to bed).

Comment

The patch can be found here.

http://unreal.epicgames.com/files/editorupdate.zip

Just unzip and replace your Engine.dll (UT2003/System/Engine.dll)

Regards Choc

Comment

plz Noctivagus
                can you make a part of tutorials also about lifts, jumppads and water or slime (liquids)???

i think they cant miss in a map cause its boring to walk only about ramps n stair...
                thx!

Comment

I think its about time my Noctivagus posted to advise that all is well and the terrain tutorail is under way.
                  Sure hope nothing bad has happened.Its been days now.

Comment

I feel like an addict going cold turkey!
                    any news on part 6 might help the cold sweats!!!.
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv34ine
                      I think its about time my Noctivagus posted to advise that all is well and the terrain tutorail is under way.
                      Sure hope nothing bad has happened.Its been days now.
                      LOL!

Okay...here's an update: The terrain tutorial is started, and I plan on continuing it tonight. I got a little sidetracked today when I started working on the website and fell into a PHP trap (that trap being I have no clue how to use it... ). So, after finally putting my brain to rest for a bit, I'm going to continue the tutorial with the hopes of having it ready by tomorrow.

Stay tuned...

Noctivagus

Comment

Bless you Noctivagus,

Your tutorials are the best!

Keep 'em comin!

Comment

HI.

I think what we should be asking is can we help in any way?
                          Is there something you need that we could do to speed up your Tutorial and lighten the load as it is?

I offer my services to you.... Not sure what i can help... but i will do what i can...

Comment

Thankyou for the update on your progress.

Great work.

Comment

Very nice tuts, can't wait for the terrain one. I'm finding conflicting tutorials out there, most of which either don't work or don' contain the right amount of information for a total n00b when it comes to terrain like me. :down:

Comment

I hate going with flow, so:

This Tut sucked.....

... my nipples and made me happy :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X