Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New Beginner tutorial...UPDATED 11/03/02

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to substract?

Comment

Thanks now i understand the program instead of just making random shapes

Comment

I dont know how to mod my xbox can someone help

Comment

Help

I was making lifts using the editor but then I lost the properties menu and cant get the menu up for anything now! WHAT HAS HAPPENED???????

Comment

teleporters

yeah i have tried everything and it says that no paths connect to Teleporter1 or whatever and obviously when i test it i dont go anywhere and so yeah if anyone could help that would be great. I also have done the tag and url thing correctly so i dont know whats going on

thanks

Comment

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the links to the tutorials don't work anymore. They probably moved when upgrading their servers or something.

Anyways, I did some searching on Yahoo and I found the new page.
              So, here's the link to the main Architectonic page on Planet Unreal. All the tutoirals are there.

http://architectonic.planetunreal.ga...rst_level.html

I remember seeing this tutorial a long time ago, but I got frustrated at the time is was taking me to make a single box that I can run around in. I'm glad it still exists because I really need to learn something that could lead to something fun later on.

Also: I think the first post should be edited to remove the old links and add the new link(s).

Comment

great turorial but i still have a problem. i am trying to create an onslaght map, called 1-on-1-room-of-doom, but i can't figure out how to make a powercore.

Comment

Its a challange making models for UT2004 but so far I have made about 5 using Maya to make the model actor x to import it to UT2004 and photo shop for the textures you can use the free upaint but its a bit ****.Best advice I can give any one who wants to make a model for UT2004 is get the book Mastering Unreal Tecnology the art of level design and the ut2004 2disk version with buzzes vtms. Then be prepared for a steep learningcurve drink lots of coffee and lock yourself in a dark room for a month. Is it worth it hell yeah great to see my models running around in my maps.Go to beyound unreals site for a great bunch of info when I made my first model I was thrilled to see it running around my level so cool well worth the effort.

Comment

Where did the tutorials go?

Originally posted by Insurrection View Post
                    Anyways, I did some searching on Yahoo and I found the new page.
                    So, here's the link to the main Architectonic page on Planet Unreal. All the tutoirals are there.

http://architectonic.planetunreal.ga...rst_level.html
                    The link you posted does not work anymore (almost 2 years later). Does anybody know where these tutorials can be found now?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaargh View Post
                      The link you posted does not work anymore (almost 2 years later). Does anybody know where these tutorials can be found now?
                      I have been looking for them too, it's a pretty old game now so they are probably gone now.
                      Its pretty common for things that are dated on the web

Comment

Working...
                      X