Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New Beginner tutorial...UPDATED 11/03/02

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very nice and I'm grateful that you have taken your own time to do this for others. It really is a great thing... one question, and I know you're going to cover it in the next part, but how in the heck do you put in guns!!! It kills me... it was so easy in UT.

Comment

Nevermind, search is a wonderful thing. Sorry. And GJ again on the tuts.

Comment

Very cool, I was unnaware you could rotate/pan textures. That's going to help me a lot!

Comment

What the hells this doing on page 2?? Noc. As soon as possible please could you cover stairs. Mine keep disappearing when I try to create them. Thanks muchly.

Comment

Really great tutorial, brilliantly written for nOObs like me who are wet behind the ears at mapping. I really enjoyed it, thanks so much for your effort in helping others

I did get stuck when pressing the subtract button - nothing happened, no default textures, it remained with the wireframe room. It took me ages to realize that i needed the textures button depressed in the perspective window. Maybe you'd like to put a note on that in your tutorial.

Stunning piece of work though, can't wait for part 4!! I am a good person to give feedback because I am a total mapping virgin, lol!!

Thanks again.

Comment

Great tutorial indeed!

Cant wait till the other ones go online...could really need some help

Comment

i think this thread needs to always stay at the top

Comment

just wanna say thanks and bump this at the same time.

I have already made maps but im looking forward to the more tecy stuff that comes later.

I'll keep checking the page for updates, thx again

Axel

Comment

Thnx

Hey thnx for the tutorial. It does help even those of us that are fairly computer illiterate can figure out what is going on and how to figure out how to figure out things on our own.

Comment

I wuv j00

Still going nicely, hope to see them continued, and something of a bump too I guess.

Sticky this thread! It's the ultimate UED 3 tutorial!

Comment

Re: I wuv j00

Originally posted by Preeminence
                        Sticky this thread! It's the ultimate UED 3 tutorial!
                        :up:

Comment

finally a tutorial i can actually use.

good job!

Comment

Nooo no 2nd page for this thread... back to the top! Before this, when a tutorial would say to move a builder cube, I wouldn't even know how to do that! Ctrl+click? Who thought of that? This guy explains everything! Make Part IV pleeease!

Comment

Great job I love it

Comment

Thanks a ton for the tutorial, that really helped me to get started ande xtremely informative, much apreciated:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X