Clear All

took you long enough :P

i thought you died

Comment

wb noc......... glad your well

Comment

hmmmmmm

great tut noc!!

is there something i need to do to my paths to get a bot to snipe????

Comment

Re: hmmmmmm

Originally posted by CurlyJ
          great tut noc!!

is there something i need to do to my paths to get a bot to snipe????
          To set up sniper points, you have to configure an AI Script--it's an actor in the actor browser with a wide range of settings. I'll have to take a look at it to remember exactly which settings you need to set. (If I recall, it's a fairly obvious setting like bSniper...or something similar, but I'll verify that...memory is so foggy right now )

Noctivagus

Comment

woo

Finally found the link to that page... and now to begin editing again!

woo!

:bulb:

Comment

Anyone know of a tutorial for CTF/BR Bot pathing. Assults paths, defence AI scripts.

Comment

thanks

This is the best tutorial i ever read thanks a hell of a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up:

Comment

this is the greatest
                  i (who have no idea at mappin) would fool around with the editor in my spare time and i didnt understand it at all.
                  i figured out how to move the camera side 2 side!
                  i saw this and i am on part 5-6 (cant remember) and i actually kinda understand the editor
                  maybe ill make a real map someday...

Comment

Pools of water?

Hey all. These tutorials are simply the best I've ever seen written for any 3D game editor. Keep it up Noctav!!!

I am trying to figure out how to create pools of water. Can anybody help me with this????

Comment

thanks

thanks for thoose links. they've helped me out a lot

Comment

Thanks

thanks for taking your time and making these tutorials. They have helped me out a lot.

visit my web site

http://www.jbcfilms.tk http://www.jbcfilms.tk

Comment

OK THIS IS A GREAT TUROIAL I LEARNED UED ON THIS ITS GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. wow 296 replies thats a lot!

Comment

Terrain texture doesn't show up

First off, excellent tutorials.

I've worked through them without any problems, they're very easy to follow.. until I hit a glitch that I can't seem to work around.

In the first terrain tut, I've made a terrain and applied the texture making sure I've followed the instructions to the letter. From the first point that it appears as a flat plane, my terrain comes out a uniform, textureless grey. (The texture's visible on the walls of the room so it's not that I'm looking at the wrong display). After building, I can see the contours of the hills etc, but still have no texture. I've worked through it from scratch three times and still had the same results.

Anyone have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong, or anything I ought to check for?

Could it be that I've had to reformat my PC so I've skipped the rest of the tutorials and started with a new map for the terrain lesson and thereby missed out some level information that was in the previous tuts somewhere?

Any help would be great!

Keep up the good work on the tuts fella, they're excellent!

I look forwards to being able to make jumpy pads that twang people into a tree

Comment

Most excellent! I just aquired my copy of UT2003 yesterday and have been scouring the net for good beginner tutorials for UnrealED 3.0!

(Yes, I perfer to dive right into map making instead of actually playing and enjoying the game)

Comment

noctavigus?
                                are you still alife or are you waiting 6 feet under the earth?

plz...man you have to finish your tutorial!

i need to know more about the unrealed cause i dont know what the hell zoning is... or antiportals

Comment

Working...
                                X