Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JaX2MiLz: That is a common problem. It began when the site got a complete update and facelift. What you need to do, ironically, is log out of 3dbuzz. AFTER logging out, delete the cookie (BY FORCE)! And then log back in.

Comment

I've been looking at what you have problems with JaX2MiLz, and what Demondo said should work. I'm at my grandmas house right now, which has the worst internet possible, but i get home on Sunday, and if you havent gotten it fixed, ill see if i can help you out. Let me know if it works or not.

Comment

Yup, what most people forget to do is delete the cookie by force. Something seemed to have happeend when vbulletin got upgraded which caused the old cookie not to delete when logging out.

Comment

huh, thats kinda weird. the forums i was using for my clan got upgraded and i got a virus, so my dad decided to dock the internet play off our computer. which sucks.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

got it working?

Comment

no but i think its better to email it to me its jax1506@hotmail.com

Comment

Try using your friends computer and then emailing it to yourself. I cant download stuff.

Comment

This link doesn't work anymore.

http://www.masteringunreal.com/ I get a blank page.

The other one after it, I get 404 error.

Comment

All the mastering unreal video tutorials, including those from the online courses, are currently available at www.3dbuzz.com - which was MasteringUnreal's parent site.

Comment

SOME ONE HELP! THE LINK DOES NOT WORK ANY MORE!!!!

Comment

How do you sign up for a course? Am i just dumb, or are the courses only availible to the people who pay $35 per month?

Comment

Hey, if you have to spend long time to download things, just get get Download Express - attachement for Internet Explorer, Firefox and others, which speeds up downloads. Worked for me - took me from average of 45kb/sec to approx. 120kb/sec. It has some antivirus scanning options and things like that. It`s free - get it at http://www.metaproducts.com/download/desetup.exe

Comment

I guess it would solve a lot of trouble, if the threadstarter would update this sticky

Comment

hello, the link should be updated, it dosent work

Comment

Working...
                                X