X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you liked it

Comment

Just in case noones reading BU (shame on you ) new Terrain VTMs are out :up:

Comment

oh hell yes! its about time i learned to terrain map,

Comment

Total f***ing pain in the *** to download..got it in the end though. They make it look so easy. I'm like an incompotent child by comparison. :cry:

Comment

ha ha dude man just get into computers, in a broad way after only a year you'll become really smart with computers and you are an incompentent child in comparrison

Comment

I'm not that bad with computers in general, I just suck at designing or constructing things.

So...

F***ing...

Long...

To...

Down...

load...

Comment

dude man just devote your time to it and you will get good at designing stuff

Comment

True that CTFX. I just started mapping yesterday using the VTM's and I think I'm doing pretty good for having been mapping for two days. The only thing that's gonna be hard to get a hang of is knowing what dimensions to use for the primitives, some practice should take care of that though. Hopefully I'll be able to create my own decent maps within a month or two

Comment

ok, thats pretty much the hardest part of mapping, the scale and creating a layout. Some say doing a re make is the easiest way to get used to the editor. well in any case i wish you the best of luck dude.

Comment

Comment

you can play instant action while downing hINT HINT...

Comment

Well worth the hassles and time to doanload the tutorials...... 3D Buzz and their VTM's Rock!:up:

Comment

These tutorials are awesome, they really helped me get started with editing as I found unrealEd to be very intimidating.
                            Why not include this stuff with the next UT release? I'd certainly pay a little extra for that.

Edit: I found their download system to be fine. My speed is good enough to download one tutorial while watching another. So in effect I'm only experiencing the download time of the very first one.
                            I watched the first series "seamlessly" this way.

Comment

Does this place still work? I have tried numerous times to register with no success. Anyone been able to register for these videos lately?

Comment

I had no trouble downloading and extracting, but there is an error codec when I try to play them. Anyone know which codec to use?

thx

Comment

Working...
                                X