How do I make Textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make Textures

I have Tryed all I can think of. I have tried making them in paint. I have tried making them in Adobe and they dont look real at all How are the weapon skins for unreal made?????

All of my textures look dumb. and when I try to use a digital camera to take pictures they look better but the weapon skins in uneal dont look like anything I can take a picture of.

HOW do they make them>>>????

plz help

Re: How do I make Textures

Originally posted by lyricaltorrid
    I have Tryed all I can think of. I have tried making them in paint. I have tried making them in Adobe and they dont look real at all How are the weapon skins for unreal made?????

All of my textures look dumb. and when I try to use a digital camera to take pictures they look better but the weapon skins in uneal dont look like anything I can take a picture of.

HOW do they make them>>>????

plz help

It takes feckin practice..........but for some tips look below..

http://st.gaming-interactive.com/

Comment

what painting application is that using?

Comment

Originally posted by lyricaltorrid
        what painting application is that using?

Photoshop is the best choice BUT can also be done nicely with PaintShop Pro

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Somrthing Ive done in the past is go and take a picture of it with a digital camera, or scan a photo in..

Its funny how people look at you when you are taking a picture of stucco, or pavement, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME
              Its funny how people look at you when you are taking a picture of stucco, or pavement, lol...
              :haha::up:

Comment

Re: Re: How do I make Textures

Originally posted by Prefablab
                It takes feckin practice..........but for some tips look below..

http://st.gaming-interactive.com/
                Thank you very much for the link, the tutorials are excellent!

Comment

Working...
                X