Creating Characters???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Characters???

I know that people are talking about stuff with different looking characters, I am not a computer wiz or anything and to be honest i have no idea how to use UnrealED but shouldnt creating a map be easier? and you should be able to create a character right?
    I didn't play Unreal tournament or UT2003 but I have played Unreal championship for the xbox if it matters, and i'm not too into the subjects about skins/modeling etc. but I know that every game has a hard way and a simplified way of doing stuff, and wouldn't creating a character be easier than puting out a download for a new one anyway? Lol anyway msg bak and i'll get to see your thoughts and ideas for this thing.:noob:

Re: Creating Characters???

Originally posted by PrinceMarth0
    wouldn't creating a character be easier than puting out a download for a new one anyway?
    Well if your going to create a custom model, with a unique 3d mesh, textures and animations you will need to "put out a download" otherwise there isnt any way for the game to use your character/model.
    A simple way, would be to just create a modified skin texture(s) for an already existing 3d mesh, like one of the mercs or something. But this is very limited in scope if your looking to create a full-on unique character.

Sorry, but I tried my best to answer your question as it confused me a bit.

Comment

Ok, thanks
      and yeah, it pretty much did

Comment

Working...
      X