Someone NEEDS TO CREATE THIS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone NEEDS TO CREATE THIS!!!!!!

I just thought of a idea for a program I'm hoping someone can create and make UT more fun.

When a game is very close and it comes down to the wire and teams are squared off perfect UT is a f'n blast and is great. However in 65% of the matches the teams are heavily stacked and one team has mostly skilled players and the other is all mostly nubb0r give or take a few and hopefully this MOD can fix this problem.

Make a mod that saves players rank after each map and then on the next map sets up even teams according to how people ranked on the last map.

That way we can type GG and actually mean it. Someone make this my programin skills are none.

Doesn't this already exist somewhere?

Comment

I dont like this idea. If i was on a team doing consistently well, I wouldnt want to be shoved on to another team that wasn't. Anyway constant changing would confuse the hell out of me, shooting blue one round and red the next, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
        I dont like this idea. If i was on a team doing consistently well, I wouldnt want to be shoved on to another team that wasn't. Anyway constant changing would confuse the hell out of me, shooting blue one round and red the next, no thanks.
        You wont be shoved onto a 'constantly bad' team the purpose of this mod is evenly skilled teams. They way it is now you dont always get put on the same team anyways so your chances of being on the same team are equal except now the teams will be EVEN. Too often in 2k4 games are stacked and end up 5-0 and what iss the point of even playing when its like that.

Epic should have set up teams according to players rank instead of the way they have it set up.

Comment

Originally posted by wetdevil
          Epic should have set up teams according to players rank instead of the way they have it set up.
          You mean the system where you get to choose your own team? Yes, I can see how that's a bad thing...

This thread doesn't even belong here. Try the ideas forum.

Comment

Working...
          X