Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.upt textures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    .upt textures

    (.upt textures are texture for Upaint'' a skinning program!)
    (Quistion 1)
    Does somebody know how I can make .upt textures or where I can get them?
    Also I thought about a texture program to change between .jpg, bmp, upt , etc.
    Just tell me where to get the program or what I have to do I just hope somebody can help me with this problem!!
    Thnx,

    #2
    Hello isn't there anybody that use this program?

    Comment


      #3
      :cry: Can't nobody help me????

      Comment


        #4
        Re: .upt textures

        Originally posted by Darkmatter

        Does somebody know how I can make .upt textures or where I can get them?
        thats what upaint is for you create them in there

        Originally posted by Darkmatter

        Also I thought about a texture program to change between .jpg, bmp, upt , etc.
        in upaint you can import following file formats:
        BMP, IFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PNM, PIX, RAW, TGA, TIF, TIFF, UPT, PCX
        If you want to work on the skin in a paint program like Photoshop, simply export it from UEd's texture browser as a BMP file before compresing it as DXT.

        source:
        http://www.planetunreal.com/fordy/gr...orials/13.html

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks for your help but I still have a problem I just can't import textures it's blocked I think??
          Do you know why?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Darkmatter
            Thanks for your help but I still have a problem I just can't import textures it's blocked I think??
            Do you know why?
            sorry, no. never used upaint before... but i'm sure someone else in this forum knows how...

            Comment


              #7
              Ok no pb thanks anyway I just hope that somebody else can help me with my pb

              Comment

              Working...
              X