Spawn Point problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spawn Point problem

Hia all my spawn points on my map work fine, except the final spawn point change. Then its a case of hit or miss wheather you spawn in the place you r suposed to, or wheather you spawn right at the begining. This problem is driving me mad atm, so any help would be very thankfully recieved.
    Btw I have used the tutorial from Angle Mappers website http://angelmapper.com/tutorials.htm and a link that I found called Basic Assault Mapping Tutorial by Zerstorung.
    I have re-done the scripted trigger 3 times, used both methods from those websites, and ive copyied and pasted some spawn points that work from another section of the map, and changed the relivent data, and now, i havnt a clue
    HELP plz

Nightowl

i have a working example of changing player starts, as well as swapping teams on 1 set of player starts in the AS tut in my sig. It sounds like misnaming the tag or misnumbering the playerstart teamNumber, but without seeing it, its just a guess.

Comment

Ah thx for that, i feel a fool now......i hadnt changed anything in the deffenders spawnmanger, which was messing up the last spawn points. I feel a fool now LOL.
      Thx for that or i wouldnt have bothered checking the spawnmanger

Comment

well its good that my random conglomeration of assault-based knoledge, packed into a small level, helped u in some way. Or was it the diagnosis in the beginning.... O well, glad i could help a fellow mapper.

Comment

Working...
        X