• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    More VTM's, yay, :up: and freely available now! :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DaJMasta
    alright sorry, but right now thats the only kinda tut i could really use, and its also the most complex gametype, so im assuming im not alone in that need.
    download the as-maptut (its in your sig), just in case u forgot :up:
    (if someone needs an as tut its me, not you btw, i looked at the map and its a good starting point, well done! )

@ topic: yay, vtms!

... ****, i'm starting to make weird jokes, time to go to bed :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    alright sorry, but right now thats the only kinda tut i could really use, and its also the most complex gametype, so im assuming im not alone in that need.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wimped out on assault? Maybe you'd perfer if they waited until all the game types were completed before releasing anything, as they would have done in the past... the sections are being released as they are produced. If they didn't have time in the night's session to record assault content, then it was just that -- a time issue.,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    xvid, thats divx backwards! and at least they used to use that one. And it figures they winped out on Assault.....its just sooo awesome....

O well, im sure these vtms will be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Unreal Tournament 2004 VTM

New Unreal Tournament 2004 VTM

Yup, a brand new VTM has began being released. And under the new system, not only do you not need a star to download it, but the files are being released as they are created. So that means you don't have to wait for the entire set to be finished. But can download them as files are uploaded. Currently an hour of training has been put up wiht more scheduled for when it is ready.

Application: UT2004
    Series: Gametypes

1. Series Introduction
    Running Time: 10.2 min | Size: 5.1 MB

2. DeathMatch
    Running Time: 27.3 min | Size: 31.5 MB

3. Capture the Flag
    Running Time: 8.4 min | Size: 9.12 MB

4. Onslaught - Part 1: Cores and Nodes
    Running Time: 5.4 min | Size: 8.42 MB

5. Onslaught - Part 2: The Link Designer
    Running Time: 8.9 min | Size: 7 MB
    This is brand new content NOT available on the SE edition! And it is ONLY available through the front page of 3dbuzz.com WHOO!

Also, bare in moind three key things:

- they are using a new xvid codec (read the front page)

- there is a lot of new content including some new, super intro, doom 3 stuff (again, read the front page)

- if you enjoy the content PLEASE be active on the 3dbuzz.com and masteringunreal.com forums.
Working...
X