Helecopter?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helecopter?!?!?

I realy need a helecopter static mesh for my UT2004 assult AS-CD-Hi-speed[2k4]

so... anyone have linkage? :up: :up:

why not just make one

Comment

That's why you were wondering about the ConvoyPhysicsVolume. Yeah, that's exactly what you'd use.

Dunno about a helicopter though, most people tend to be too busy with their own stuff to make things for other people.

Comment

theres lots on prefablab but i dont know how to open .3ds in ued :sulk:

Comment

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
          theres lots on prefablab but i dont know how to open .3ds in ued :sulk:
          You need 3D Studio Max for those. You can download a 30-day free trial at www.discreet.com

Comment

if you really can't find a good helicopter, give me a rough design, number of polys and all you need to do is the texturing
            I'll help you out and export it so u can import it into unrealed, all you need to do is give me credit

Comment

here I opened up a helicopter in 3ds max and exported it...
              www.pointless.binaryoverlord.com/heli.zip - import the textures first and then the mesh...it seemed to be the only helicopter where you could enter it so hope that works...

Comment

Nevermind, the first 3 times, i screwed my map. the next time, ued crashed. and the next time, it imported every single static mesh possible into my map

im going to have to make do with something else.

Comment

You could always try to use the Dropship model if you fail to find a Helicopter.

Comment

Working...
                  X