[Solved]Wierd multilayer terrain bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved]Wierd multilayer terrain bug

Hey, just encountered a wierd terrain bug i've never seen before. The thing that makes it wierd is that it shows it correctly in ued but makes it blocky ingame.

I have a radeon 9000 and omega drivers (can't remember which version) but still that shouldn't be the issue. Hope someone can help me out as its for my contest entry

Looks to me like a layer alpha map size problem or a simple painting error but I would need some more info to solve your problem. I don't believe it is your video card. What is the size of your terrain and the size of your layers alpha maps textures?

Comment

The size of the terrain is 32x32, the first layer (the sand) which shows up correctly is 256x256 (i know its wrong but lazy to change ) and the size of the stony one that bugs is 32x32.

Comment

All of the terrain layers should be the exact same size as the terrain itself.

Comment

ยด[edit]

ok, never type when ur drunnk Ill try deleting that one layer and hope it works.

[/edit]

Comment

yea that fixed it Man, i shouldn't be so lazy not to resize one layer before asking here :/

thnx.

Comment

Working...
            X