How do I make Skins dang it 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make Skins dang it 2004

ok I really need some help Im trying to make an awsome looking skin 4 my clan 1 problom! HOW DO U EVEN MAKE A SKIN!? Thankyou 4 answering my ? see yea l8er

Re: How do I make Skins dang it 2004

Originally posted by Tobiathin
    ok I really need some help Im trying to make an awsome looking skin 4 my clan 1 problom! HOW DO U EVEN MAKE A SKIN!? Thankyou 4 answering my ? see yea l8er

My tutorial pages might help you
    I use Photoshop for making the textures. And I wrote these tutorials with that in mind.

You could also use UPaint (if you're not trying to make a complex skin). It's quite easy to use. You would find it on CD6 (or in the CD6 folder if you have the DVD version of UT2004). But my tuts won't explain much about UPaint.

Comment

ummm o k

ok its a little complex im only 10 lol umm i just cant get it but i still need a spicific skin 4 shadow lords so umm not really working 4 me THX ALOT though.see yea l8er

Comment

Re: ummm o k

Originally posted by Tobiathin
        ok its a little complex im only 10 lol umm i just cant get it but i still need a spicific skin 4 shadow lords so umm not really working 4 me THX ALOT though.see yea l8er
        That's the best age to start! It might take awhile to understand, but if you put in the effort you could be an expert before you know it. You might want to start small, maybe learning how to create Textures first and especially learning how Photoshop or Paintshop Pro works(Layers, Filters, etc), but if you put the time in now you have a good chance of a Career in gaming design later.

Comment

THX but how

ok I dont kow where to get photoshop paint etc and i dont even know how to to textures thx 4 the encouragement.

Comment

Photoshop

Its easy to get photoshop. Go to any eletronic shop and hand over hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Ask your parrents to give you a small loan.

Comment

Re: Photoshop

Originally posted by TimTom52
              Its easy to get photoshop. Go to any eletronic shop and hand over hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Ask your parrents to give you a small loan.
              hehe, or about $100 for PaintShop Pro

Comment

Working...
              X