Where can I find wood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find wood?

What package in UED3.0 has wood terrains and static meshes. Things that are wood. Like wooden floor and walls and wooden static mesh stairs. I'm trying to build a cabin or small house that's made out of wood. A creepy house that looks very old. If there's not enough wood, I can just make a normal looking house look creepy. But I can't seem to find any normal looking textures and static meshes. Can anyone help me? :]

load primeval or any forest related map on the editor, and begin the texture and static mesh shoppng.

Comment

www.planetquake.com/berneyboy

if you can't find any textures that you like then the above site has a texture pack of over 2000 textures that are pretty decent

Comment

i believe either barren or bastien hardware has some planks, as for textures thaeres alot of bark associated with aborea, but im not sure where like a wood grain kinda thing would be. It would probably be easy enough to find one on the net or have one built in with PS or something though.

Comment

Will require resizing and filetype conversion, but try this site.

Was going to provide another link, but I can't find the Bookmark.

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS
            www.planetquake.com/berneyboy
            And if you look at Berneyboy's readme file you'll find links to a bunch of sites (which B cherrypicked) with even more stuff.

Comment

Where can I find wood?
              Have you checked in your pants lately?
              :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Oh wow, you can make textures by taking shots of normal stuff outside? Heh :noob:

Thanks DaJMasta, I found some good static meshes and textures with the bastien or barren stuff. I think I found some in albatross too. Funny, compjaaarrrg!

I just saw The Village, and I'm inspired to add in a creepy forest. I'll have to learn about fog and trees.

Comment

Working...
                X