Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timed Ion Blast with the ProjectileSpawner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timed Ion Blast with the ProjectileSpawner!

So I've got this cannon static mesh floating around above my level.. I've placed a projectilespawner at the mouth of the gun and have tried and tried to make it work just like a Ion blast.

Problem 1: I can't make the shot look like a normal Ion Blast, what should I do

Problem 2: I have timed it, but it still only works when a player touches the spawner.. I wan't it to shoot at a specific point at the ground every minute, and it has to look like the blast comes from above..

Thanks!

Okay, I finally found out what to do! But I still have some questions!

1: Why can't you use static meshes as the projectilemesh? Right now I am forced to use the Nali Cow as projectile, and it looks rather stupid having a Nali Cow flying through the air, a smoke trail following it, and seeing it explode..

2: I still can't find any good ExplosionEmitters! I can't find the redeemer or the Ion explosion! There is only weak boring rocket explosions and different misc stuff..

3: There is no explosion sound even though I have picked one

4: The damageradius doesn't work, I still only get hit if I am very close to where the projectile hits the ground even though I've set damageradius to 256..

Comment

1: Why can't you use static meshes as the projectilemesh? Right now I am forced to use the Nali Cow as projectile, and it looks rather stupid having a Nali Cow flying through the air, a smoke trail following it, and seeing it explode..

Actually....that sounds AWESOME!!!!

:haha: :haha:

Comment

It's a plane!? It's a Redeemer!? NO, it's Super Nali Cow!

Comment

4. 256 is tiny, you need to hype it up, or is it one of those sliders capped at 256?

Comment

Arh, of course, Im a bit slow sometimes.. But Im getting tired of working with it already, there just isn't any cool explosions, and somehow I don't think exploding Nali Cows would fit in my level But heck, if I don't figure something out, well, why not:P

Comment

Working...
            X