No announcement yet.

Warp Zone Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured i would make the zone portals not two side and flip them so the textured side is facing outward toward the warp and not toward the player's walk zone and i get to see like four zones deep so it gos with what you said about the 8 zones deep thing i can't make it infinitly visible back to back (like in 99 where it looks like a mirror room if i set up the warps like that "back to back" can i make the '99 warps just like ut2004 warp without code)

Comment

You're intentionally trying to make a "Hall of Mirrors" there. I personally haven't experimented with warp zones much, but I'm pretty sure that won't work the way you want it. Warp Zones have a LOT of limitations.

Here are some explanations of how to set them up properly:

http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/t...s/warpzone.htm

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:WarpZoneInfo

Comment

Thank you jefe for replying

Comment

Oh I was late on the video and yeah I fixed the zoneportals so I can see behind the warpzones in this hallway butike u said there no seeing past the one directly behind the first warpzone that splits the room so I may only visibly get 4 rooms in that effect I'm trying to get but no biggy if there was a big core coded mod for an infinity view into warpzones or if it was small I don't think I would want to go editing stuff for that I will just stick to my original project that requires all my 100 which is trying to make ut2004 invasion into a half life 1 style gameplay instead of pawns appearing everywhere ibut thx

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Besides I knew it won't work I figured I try again though sense it was like 5 years ago before I broguht it back up haha I was young tryin to do that baha

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X