How do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I?

Ok I've downloaded a couple of things, one I got the patch for the game from atari, then I downloaded monkeymatrix, I also downloaded air dodge and air freedom, also I downloaded a skin. Now I am wondering how do I put those things into the game? I got monkeymatrix, and I think I got the patch, but what about the air dodge, air freedom, and the skin? Thanks

The files you downloaded should contain a file called readme.txt

If you open that file using Notepad you should find installtion instructions.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the readme thing, I didn't know that, but here's my problem, well I'll just read off the steps that I do, and what happens. 1.I open up my computer and click on the unreal tournament cd (it's cd 1), I also pull up the folder that I have the downloaded thing in.2.The readme says to To install simply extract Airfreedom.int and Airfreedom.u to your UT2003\system directory. Well I then click and do the hold thing on lets say airfreedom.u and I stick it into the folder called system in the ut2k3 place, then once I've got both in there, the folder goes up to the top and it says files ready to be written on cd, so I click on the left side,write these files to cd, and it says that the cd doesn't have enough space, i've tried it with all three discs what do I do?

Comment

Ok, I figured out that on the left it says unzip the files, so I did that and I tried to unzip the files into the places their suppose to go to. And when I choose next, it says on all that i need a password anyone know the password (I've already said the things and the skin is Dragon Instinct)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1377
          1.I open up my computer and click on the unreal tournament cd (it's cd 1), I also pull up the folder that I have the downloaded thing in.2.The readme says to To install simply extract Airfreedom.int and Airfreedom.u to your UT2003\system directory. Well I then click and do the hold thing on lets say airfreedom.u and I stick it into the folder called system in the ut2k3 place, then once I've got both in there, the folder goes up to the top and it says files ready to be written on cd, so I click on the left side,write these files to cd, and it says that the cd doesn't have enough space, i've tried it with all three discs what do I do?
          er.... huh? Do you want to put the things you mentioned onto a CD or instal them in UT?

Comment

Install them into unreal.

Comment

omy

you cant put the files on written CD ( D:\UT2003\SYSTEM )

they go onto your computer ( c:\UT2003\SYSTEM ) or whichever folder it says .....I used SYSTEM folder as an example.

Comment

Working...
              X