need an idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need an idea!

being the thought-less and creativity-less person that i am, i've apparently decided to post asking for an idea cause i cant think for myself :up:

I too lack creativness

I bet you could get some great ideas by watching come sci-fi movies.... and Aliens map would own (hint hint)

Comment

Some thing I wouldn't do but would like to see is a LEXX mod.

Comment

How about making a Map of a place you know well, like your office or school or wherever you go in your real life every day.
        There. That's an Idea. Happy?

Comment

A large, indoor shopping mall.

Comment

Heh heh heh... LEXX Mod...

I'd like to use the Loveslave model as my default. What she saw in that pansy assassin I'll never know...

Comment

A CTF map based on your school..then make a skin pack with your teachers heads on them, and make it iGib

Comment

Here's another thought, try searching on Google for "concept art" and you will get ALOT of hits browse through the pages and I am sure you will get inspired, but be carefull if you start to build a map that looks a little TOO much like the original concept art you got the idea from, drop an e-mail to the original artist and get their concent first......it works and I can guarantee you will find some very cool ideas out there.

Comment

awsome thanks guys

Comment

here is an idea i had but dont have time.

If you do decide to make this please pm me so i can play it.

Comment

Working...
                    X