Link radar edit setup problem!!! (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link radar edit setup problem!!! (help)

When I begin to make my radar on my new ons map I only saw 3 power note's but I had maked 7????
    Does anyone knows this problem????
    :sour: I keep on thinking but I don't see the problem!!!
    I have also a Vihicle problem the vihicle's doesn't come when I start playing the level???
    I think this problem is about the first problem!!!
    please help me:cry:
    sya guys

nodes dissappear in game if they arent in the default link setup. So remove the one you have now and make a new one with all nodes used.

Comment

Remove???

Why remove I don't understand it why in the defauld option???
      I don't get it:sour:
      You think to remove all power note's and place new one's or I'am stupid and don't get it what you mean???

Comment

you need to make a new link setup in the link designer so that all nodes are connected, so dont remove the nodes you just need to make a new link design.

Comment

http://www.unrealops.com/modules.php...content&id=144

Comment

New problem

:up: Thanks Aso that you will help me but what you say I know now but I have a new problem!!!!
            When I do what you say I goes in the game in the new level I starts playing and go to the link setup.
            The problem is when I wanna make my link way at the setup I can only see the left of my map with the power note's!!!
            Do you know why? or somebody else????
            sya and be !!!

Comment

Radar help

I wanna see at the link setup the right and left site of the map in one!!!!
              (help,help,help,help,help)Meeeeeeeee please!!!!!

Comment

#1 Use some proper English, its just a little hard to understand your posts
                #2 Try using the link Fecal posted. (It may help)

Comment

Working...
                X