New to character modelling, VTM Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to character modelling, VTM Question

I have experience coding, mapping, and modelling static meshes for UT2k3/2k4, so I only brushed over the ones dedicated to those tasks. I come to the character modelling section (something I've been very interested in but never looked into) and at the very beginning of the VTM the guys have a series of 2D sketches aligned in the viewport. How would I get sketches I've made into Maya?

Haven't played much with Alias skethbook, is it a feature in that program? I prefer to use flash for my sketching needs.

Was kind of surprised when the guys didn't explain how they got them into Maya.... Any help is appreciated.

Re: New to character modelling, VTM Question

Originally posted by Goose4NVR
    I have experience coding, mapping, and modelling static meshes for UT2k3/2k4, so I only brushed over the ones dedicated to those tasks. I come to the character modelling section (something I've been very interested in but never looked into) and at the very beginning of the VTM the guys have a series of 2D sketches aligned in the viewport. How would I get sketches I've made into Maya?

Haven't played much with Alias skethbook, is it a feature in that program? I prefer to use flash for my sketching needs.

Was kind of surprised when the guys didn't explain how they got them into Maya.... Any help is appreciated.
    Dont know if it is the same way in maya but they are image planes.

Comment

Working...
    X