Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LawDogs Mod] Wild West Train Assault

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [LawDogs Mod] Wild West Train Assault

    WIP..........


    #2
    That train looks too cartoonish, IMO.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Format Life:
      That train looks too cartoonish, IMO.

      It's still a WIP.........the wheels and tracks move!.....

      If you meant because of the bright red colors and shape......well, it was one of the most beautiful trains of the wild west times!

      http://americanhistory.si.edu/csr/locomove/locojh.htm





      Comment


        #4
        Nice train "The tracks move"? Do the wheels rotate as they move over the track? You have two small problems, the textures do make it look like a toy, and the front wheel carriage is to far back( according to your included pictures), or the boiler is just to long. Post some updates as you progress

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by stevenho
          Nice train "The tracks move"? Do the wheels rotate as they move over the track? You have two small problems, the textures do make it look like a toy, and the front wheel carriage is to far back( according to your included pictures), or the boiler is just to long. Post some updates as you progress

          Oh no, that WIP is just a quick test.......yes, the tracks and wheels move.........just an illusion.......

          The textures on the final version are gonna be nice........shiny cube maps and all..........

          As for the front wheels that's our version.......different train model. ......

          Comment


            #6
            You need to get rid of that gold **** on the sides of the front wheel carriage. It doesn't look like it could turn with those on.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by treestuffer
              You need to get rid of that gold **** on the sides of the front wheel carriage. It doesn't look like it could turn with those on.
              That's not gold.........it was made of brass back then.......

              It turns arite........

              Comment


                #8
                definately needs some steam particles

                Comment


                  #9
                  You should put a cow in the cow catcher.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The reason it looks like a toy isn't so much the colours as it is this problem. It's too clean!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      it would look nice with some wear, yes.

                      and i take it youre going to have horseback vehicles right?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
                        it would look nice with some wear, yes.

                        and i take it youre going to have horseback vehicles right?

                        Of course, later in the process those small details will be changed........that pic up there is just a quick test to see how it was done.......funny thing it's just animated textures giving it the illusion it's moving......

                        Yup, there's gonna be horseback vehicles and wagons......

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X