vehicle not respawning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vehicle not respawning

I have been going over and over looking for a mutator tutorial to help me make a mutator to make my cars go faster for my stunt course. Instead I have found I can place an ONSRV under pawn>vehicle>ONSVehicle>ONSWheeledCraft>ONSRV in the actors to get the scorpion that can be messed with alot...I can change the speed, gears ratio and all that...but I can't get it to respawn after it is killed. Anyone have an idea besides making a mutator? I dont have alot of time to learn how to make one but im sure this can be done easily...im just missing it.

Thanks in advance

You need to place the vehicle factory for the vehicle as opposed to the vehicle itself in order to get the vehicle to respawn. Unfortunately, I don't think you can customize the spawning vehicle the same way you are.

Your best bet is to derrive a "new" vehicle from the scorpion and a "new" vehicle factory to spawn it. You'll need to script a little to get the whole thing to work.

Comment

I finally having my vehicles in maps but I'm having the same prob with them not respawning. I have read that you need a vehicle factory before but everytime I try to put one in it doesn't show up.

I'm making a VCTF map if anyone could give me step by step instructions that would be great.

Comment

Working...
      X