MASK Mod: i need a help from a texturer and coder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hmmm problems over problems when someone wants to contact me to offer help thats my msn executioner_de at yahoo.de write the at @.

oh before i forget it i´m interested in transformers, too but there 2 reasons i dont make it firstly i dont know how to male it transform and walk and stuff and i think were getting in troubles doing it couse atari already makes a transformers game.

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once you get in you should be able to press 2, 3, and so on dependig how many other spots there are in the vehicle, and you will go to them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anybody know how to go into the turret when no driver is in the vehicle.
    I want to test the turret of the Jackhammer but i can't go in it without a driver. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats a really good news Hsoolien, think about it the mask HQ as power core base, or the Venom Outlaw will work a bit like the Leviatan. instead of this defense turrets we will use the small mask bases...... theres much to do but with a good coder its more then fun.

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Give me some time and I might be interested in coding for you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very cool man.. next step is to have a full fledged transformers mod with giant bots that transform and can fly around

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just to keep you all updated the car is ingame and the front animations work but we have really problems with the rear turret, i´m close to drop this idea... i really need help here. i can moddel but thats all.

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crud, read the title, and the first thing that popped into my head was the Hong Kong Phooey-mobile..

Dicky B

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i like the car-plane:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Haha, kick ***. I really like the jeep-esque one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Exe, any chance you could make a tutorial on how to add the rig and get the vehicle ingame?

If not that, maybe upload the .3ds file you made, so others could apply the rig to their model?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok all, i made some progress today, i have the Jackhammer ingame took me a hole night to figure out how to do it with actorx and 3ds max 5 *g*. ok now, i need someone whos willing to UVW and Maping the vehicles, and a coder would be nice, too. i really need some help people.

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good!

Now who wants to make Rhino.
    Let's see, that's one driver, one passenger operating the smoke stack guns, one passenger opperating the missle launcher in the back of the cab and a detachable ATV at the back.

That would be a piece of cake to code.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need to keep modelling, excellent potential.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Found this -

MASK and VENOM vehicle pics

Hope this helps

Oh, and it was 'Firefly', not 'Dragonfly'.

And a MASK mod would so rock!! It'd be like Team Fortress, except with the masks that everyone has. We all know that some characters in the series had 2 masks and vehicles. Well, why not make it so that you choose your character/class before a game, and you spawn with your associated vehicle and mask. Therefore everyone would have a vital role to play in games, be it straight DM, vehicle DM, vCTF, or even UT's ONS!! The masks are not removable, and you can't pick up other people's masks, cos that'd be silly. Sure the gameplay would be overbalanced and OTT, but.......MASK!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X